Would you like to get your work in an upcoming book by Frame Publishers? Read on to find out how. We’re interested in hearing from designers around the world who have projects to share. Projects are selected for inclusion in our books based on their original concept and creative approach.
Submit your projects
We welcome submissions to be considered for the books we are currently working on, which include:
- Goods 2 (product design) | About: This book analyses iconic design products, from conceptual design sketch to realisation and all steps in-between. The book covers all interior product ranges. | How to contribute: If you have the story of a product to tell, including extensive successful reference projects with great imagery, get in touch by emailing: email@example.com
- Grand Stand 5 (trade fair stand design) | About: This volume will feature 150 projects representing a varied selection of remarkable trade fair environments from around the world. | How to contribute: Share with us your latest projects by submitting low-res images and project description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Other Office 2 (workspace design) | About: Featuring 100 workpace designs from across the world, this book will showcase compact offices and design hubs to multi-level corporate headquarters – getting the creative juices of the workforce flowing in inspirational and incentive-filled spaces is the goal. | How to contribute: Share with us your vision, and submit examples of your realised office designs to: email@example.com
The 'Call for Entries' documentation and full participation terms & conditions are available for the above three titles on request.
The range of forthcoming 'series' titles that we publish every two years, in order of release date, is as follows:
- Bright 2, featuring architectural illumination and light installations (release date: April 2015)
- Goods 2, detailing interior product ranges, from chairs to tables, from floor lamps to kitchens (release date: September 2015)
- Grand Stand 5, featuring designs for trade fair stands (release date: October 2015)
- The Other Office 2 looks at international trends in creative workplace design (release date: December 2015)
- Powershop 5, for the latest in retail store design, from pop-up shops to showrooms (release date: Spring 2016)
- Night Fever 5, contemporary hospitality design covering: hotels, bars & clubs, restaurants (release date: Fall 2016)
Earlier editions of these book series can be purchased here.
To be notified of upcoming editions for any of the above series, sign up to our newsletter here and receive a ‘Call for Entries’ ahead of time.
For further information and conditions, or to submit your project(s) for consideration or if you have any book ideas to share, please get in touch.