Would you like to get your work in an upcoming book by Frame Publishers? Read on to find out how. We’re interested in hearing from designers around the world who have projects to share. Projects are selected for inclusion in our books based on their original concept and creative approach.
– SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS –
We welcome submissions to be considered for the books we are currently working on, which include:
- Powershop 5 (retail design) | About: Our retail bible is an exciting exploration of the best in retail design, showcasing interiors that are as inspiring and refreshing as they are surprising and alluring. | How to contribute: If you have a recent retail project with great imagery, get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happening 2 (event design) | About: This volume will feature eye-catching projects that translate the essence of a brand into an event, creating an experience that fascinates a global audience. | How to contribute: Share with us your latest projects by submitting low-res images and project description to: email@example.com
- Night Fever 5 (hospitality design) | About: A tempting selection of inspiring hospitality interiors the world over, gathered together in one glorious book for your delectation. | How to contribute: Share with us your latest projects by submitting low-res images and project description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 'Call for Entries' documentation and full participation terms & conditions are available for the above three titles on request.
The range of forthcoming 'series' titles that we publish every two years, in order of release date, is as follows:
- Goods 2, detailing interior product ranges, from chairs to tables, from floor lamps to kitchens (release date: November 2015)
- Grand Stand 5, featuring designs for trade fair stands (release date: November 2015)
- The Other Office 2 looks at international trends in creative workplace design (release date: December 2015)
- Powershop 5, for the latest in retail store design, from pop-up shops to showrooms (release date: Spring/Summer 2016)
- Happening 2 showcases a feast of event designs and is a must for brand innovators and identity wizards (release date: Autumn 2016)
- Night Fever 5, contemporary hospitality design covering: bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants (release date: Autumn 2016)
- Bright 3, featuring architectural illumination and light installations (release date: Spring/Summer 2017)
Earlier editions of these book series can be purchased here.
To be notified of upcoming editions for any of the above series, sign up to our newsletter here and receive a ‘Call for Entries’ ahead of time.
For further information and conditions, or to submit your project(s) for consideration or if you have any book ideas to share, please get in touch.