Would you like to get your work in an upcoming book by Frame Publishers? Read on to find out how. We’re interested in hearing from designers around the world who have projects to share. Projects are selected for inclusion in our books based on their original concept and creative approach. See our latest catalogue here.
– SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS –
We welcome submissions to be considered for the books we are currently working on, which include:
- Grand Stand 6 (trade fair stand design) | About: This volume will feature eye-catching projects that translate the essence of a brand into tempting, temporary environments. | How to contribute: Share with us your latest projects by submitting low-res images and project description to: email@example.com
- Goods 3 (product design) | About: Iconic products are analysed and featured from conceptual design to realisation. | How to contribute: Share your designs by submitting low-res product images plus reference project visuals, product descriptions and information about the manufacturer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Other Office 3 (office design) | About: Looking at international trends in creative workplace design, covering everything from compact design hubs to workspaces for multinational corporations. | How to contribute: Share with us your latest projects by submitting low-res images and project description to: email@example.com
The 'Call for Entries' documentation and full participation terms & conditions are available for the above two titles on request.
The range of forthcoming 'series' titles that we publish every two years, in order of release date, is as follows:
- Night Fever 5, contemporary hospitality design compiled in the latest inspirational volume in this must-read series (release date: Dec 2016) | Available to pre-order at 20% discount here
- Happening 2, showcasing a feast of event designs that is a must for brand innovators and identity wizards (release date: Winter 2016)
- Grand Stand 6, featuring designs for trade fair stands (release date: Spring/Summer 2017)
- Goods 3, detailing interior product ranges, from chairs to tables, from floor lamps to kitchens (release date: Winter 2017)
- The Other Office 3 looks at international trends in creative workplace design (release date: Winter 2017).
- Powershop 6, for the latest in retail design, from pop-up shops to showrooms (release date: Spring 2018)
Earlier editions of these book series can be purchased here.
To be notified of upcoming editions for any of the above series, sign up to our newsletter here and receive a ‘Call for Entries’ ahead of time.
For further information and conditions, or to submit your project(s) for consideration or if you have any book ideas to share, please get in touch.