Would you like to get your work in an upcoming book by Frame Publishers? Read on to find out how. We’re interested in hearing from designers around the world who have projects to share. Projects are selected for inclusion in our books based on their original concept and creative approach.
Submit your projects
We welcome submissions to be considered for the books we are currently working on, which include:
- Masterclass (guide to the world’s leading graduate schools) | About: Frame is currently working on three Masterclass titles that will feature graduate schools around the world offering master’s degree courses in the following subjects: architecture; fashion/textile design; and graphic design/communications. | How to participate: please email and tell us about the crux of your course, and why your school should be listed in one – or all three – books of this series. For more details see here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Powershop 4 (retail design) | About: This book series provides a truly global overview of visionary retail spaces created by international designers. The retail industry is constantly evolving, always striving for new ways to enchant customers with a captivating and memorable retail experience. We are seeking retail designs that are as inspiring and refreshing as they are surprising and alluring. | How to participate: please see the 'Call for Entries'. You can submit low-res images and project text for retail interiors completed since summer 2011, or request further details by emailing email@example.com.
- Night Fever 4 (hospitality design) | About: This book will seek to capture how designers distil a venue’s essence – be it the flavours of its menu or the ambience of its party scene – and incorporate it into the interior design, often working with aspects of its setting to create a certain atmosphere. The book will be divided into three sections: restaurants (EAT), bars and clubs (DRINK), and hotels (SLEEP). | How to participate: please submit low-res images and project text for hospitality interiors completed since autumn 2011, or request further details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The range of titles that we publish every two years, in order of release date, is as follows:
- Grand Stand 4, featuring designs for trade fair stands (release date: 30 April, 2013)
- Goods, detailing interior product ranges, from chairs to tables, from floor lamps to kitchens (release date: September 2013)
- Masterclass, three books featuring the leading graduate schools offering architecture, fashion design and graphic design master’s degree courses (release date: autumn 2013)
- Powershop 4, for the latest in retail store design, from pop-up shops to showrooms (release date: winter 2013)
- Night Fever 4, contemporary hospitality design divided in three chapters: hotels, bars & clubs, restaurants (release date: summer 2014)
To be notified of upcoming editions for any of the above series, sign up to our newsletter here and receive a ‘Call for Entries’ ahead of time.
For further information and conditions, or to submit your project(s) for consideration, please get in touch.
Earlier editions of these book series can be purchased here.