175 extraordinary hospitality projects by designers around the world.
Strong branding concepts and good stories are as important today as the pure aesthetics and functional qualities of interiors designed to welcome the general public. Creating a hospitality venue encompasses a good understanding of the client’s identity, goals and needs, as well as the consumer’s wishes. Balancing these aspects and mixing in creativity and innovation result in a recipe for sure success.
Whether the interior designer used vintage furniture, wall graphics, advanced modelling techniques or sustainability as an anchor point for the hospitality concept in question, all 175 spaces selected for this book have a story to tell. They range from subtle to stunning and include fairy-tale interiors – like Marcel Wanders’ Mondrian Hotel, Neri & Hu’s White Rabbit restaurant and Make Creative’s Aviary bar – to spaces with a living-room ambience, such as the Home Delicate Restaurant by Logica:architettura and High tension Low-Bolt by Line-Inc.
Night Fever 2 offers readers a three-in-one experience of entertainment pleasure in a trio of volumes featuring restaurants (EAT), bars and clubs (DRINK) and hotels (SLEEP). Together they form an easy-to-navigate boxed set with a total of 608 design-packed pages. Each project is accompanied by an explanatory text, project credits, a floor plan, a company profile of the design firm and a wealth of photos. Address and contact details of architects, designers and venues are included.
This easy to navigate, triple-volume reference is an unparalleled resource for contemporary hospitality design worldwide. With its outstanding graphic design it’s not just a valuable source of inspiration but a pleasant addition to any creative’s bookshelf.
- 175 extraordinary interiors
- Floor plans
- Explanatory texts
- Company profiles
- Contact details of all designers and architects whose work is featured
- Search index by location to look up address details
- Frame Publishers
- Edited by Marlous van Rossum-Willems, Sarah Schultz
- 608 pages / full colour / hardcover, three volumes in slipcase
- 23cm x 29.7cm
- ISBN 9077174-2-41
- ‘The most creative and successful places have been bundled in this pretty set that consist of three parts in a convenient box.’ - Elle Decoration (June 2010)
- ‘This book of Frame Publishers breathes hospitality: EAT, DRINK & SLEEP in the Netherlands and beyond. This edition is filled with innovative concepts.’ - Venuez