Frame Publishers is a multi-platform media company specialising in high-end publications for a global audience of creative professionals. Readers in 72 countries follow our magazines, digital platforms and books programme, which cover design, architecture, fashion and photography. The magazines FRAME (interior design), MARK (architecture), FOAM (photography) and TOILE (fashion), as well as a catalogue of specialised books, belong to our portfolio. FRAME magazine is the flagship of the company and is the world’s leading interior design publication.
Our sales department consists of three sales managers and we seek applications for the position of sales manager for FRAME magazine.
Sales Manager (full time, 36 hr)
The sales manager is primary responsible for developing and maintaining strong relations with an allocated group of clients in order to meet sales targets for the magazine FRAME. This position reports to the director of the company.
- Maintaining or increasing turnover for the allocated group of clients/magazine
- Managing the relationship with the allocated group of clients
- Visiting clients at global fairs and events
- Proactively seeking new clients for (multimedia) collaborations
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Taking care of the administration of advertisements/partnerships relating to your clients (contracts, reports, etc.)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales. The ideal candidate:
- Has an international outlook
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher educational qualifications in a commercial field
- Has three to five years of prior sales experience, preferably in the magazine/publishing business or the design world
- Is commercially driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Is proactive and independent
- Has excellent negotiation skills
- Has (preferable) knowledge of the interior design market and online sales
- Has knowledge of Excel
- Speaks and writes English fluently
The selected candidate will work in a truly creative hub with international colleagues who are passionate and driven.
How to apply:
Please submit your letter and CV to Margreet Nanning (operations manager) at email@example.com (subject: sales manager).
All applications should be received by 1 October 2016