If you’re the designer or architect of an interior or spatial project that was completed and opened between 1 January 2018 and July 2019, good news: your work is eligible for submission to Frame Awards 2020 . But to participate, you need to act fast – submissions close tomorrow, 15 October 2019, at 18:00 CEST (Note: due to a server failure, we have extended the deadline until 16 October 2019, 18:00 CEST).
Our awards platform covers the entire spectrum of interior and spatial design, honouring the world’s best spaces as well as passionate creatives like you who comprise the industry. On February 19-20 2020, we’ll come together in Amsterdam to showcase a year of creativity and announce the winners.
HERE’S ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO SUBMIT:
1. Read our handy submission guide and identify which category your space fits into.
2. Following our submission process checklist, prepare the following about your project: a short summary, description and brief explanation of why it should win. The jury will consider functionality, user-friendliness, innovation, use of materials and products, artistic merit and the concept and inspiration behind each work. We’ll also need a few additional details from you, like the location and size of the space.
3. Then come the visuals – we ask for a minimum of two and maximum of 10 non-render images and technical drawings, with captions.
5. Don’t forget credits: who are the individuals that made the project possible?
6. You’re ready to submit! We can't wait to see your work.
Need extra incentive to submit? We’ve asked past winners to explain how our awards platform has benefitted their careers and studios, and compiled a list of further reasons to participate.