Frame is the world’s leading media brand for interior-design professionals. As a global team, we work together with a collaborative, creative and transparent mindset. Frame is always seeking passionate and driven individuals to join us as interns, employees and trade fair representatives.
– CONTRIBUTORS –
We're always looking for new collaborations with freelance writers in cities worldwide. If you're well-informed about your local design and architecture scene, plus have journalistic experience, feel free to pitch your story idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a selection of low-resolution images (JPEGs preferred) and a brief project description.
– INTERNSHIPS –
Frame's interns are a valuable part of our team and we ask for a commitment of 36 hours a week in our office in Amsterdam. However, we can be flexible with regards to important study or work dates. All interns are responsible for providing Frame with a valid BSN and will be compensated with an allowance of EUR 450 per month. The preferred internship period is six months.
Editorial Production Intern
Preferred start: 1 March 2019
Application deadline: 15 February 2019
Do you have a good eye for standout spatial design projects? Are you interested in learning how to write enticing headlines? Are you always tweaking around the html code in the CMS in order to make your posts shine? Then we’d love to hear from you: Frame’s editorial team is looking for a production intern to provide assistance with both print and web logistics.
• A small obsession with spatial design, retail and hospitality news
• An even bigger obsession with design magazines and books
• A good working knowledge of CMS platforms
• A BA (may be in progress) in design or journalism
• Proper knowledge of English grammar – no Dutch necessary
What we offer
• A monthly stipend of €450
• Our editors work directly with interns to help them sharpen their writing and pitching skills – that means we provide writing opportunities in both print and web
• You will gain insight into – and assist in – all aspects that come with producing a magazine and running an online platform, from databases to distribution
Want to apply? Please send an e-mail to Floor Kuitert (floor [at] frameweb.com) and Rab Messina (rab [at] frameweb.com) with the subject line Application: Editorial Production Intern and include the following:
• Your CV
• Please tell us about two recent projects you’ve seen around (either online/in person) that you think represent the future of spatial design.
• Share a link to an online article that you believe is a prime example of quality storytelling – in terms of tone of voice, approach of the subject and/or format – and briefly explain your choice.
• Your availability – please keep in mind that this is a full-time position, which means 36 hours per week in our Amsterdam office.
– STAFF POSITIONS –
None available at the moment