Frame Publishers is always seeking passionate and driven individuals to join us as interns, employees, and trade fair representatives.
For information about editorial placements, please send an email to the magazine of interest:
Frame magazine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark magazine: email@example.com
There is currently one full-time position open at Frame.
Vacancy: Brand and Marketing manager
The Brand and Marketing manager will be responsible for setting a strategy, rolling out marketing plans and campaigns across our titles and products, driving revenue, and supporting growth. He/she will also be responsible for the strategy, roll-out, monitoring, and reporting on retention and acquisition campaigns. The Brand and Marketing manager reports to the directors of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Marketing plans and activity: strategizing and rolling out marketing plans and campaigns across all titles and products (including launching new products and initiatives), driving revenue and supporting growth (including social media strategy and website maintenance/actions)
* Subscription management: writing strategy, rolling out, monitoring and reporting on retention and acquisition campaigns
* Trade marketing: working with sales team to come up with creative and strategic solutions for sales / client partnerships, growth and roadblocks
* Brand management: ensuring brand consistency across all print and digital platforms, both internally and externally
* Media sponsorships and partnerships: identifying, evaluating and negotiating partnerships to maximize revenue / growth / brand exposure
* Research: undertaking, managing and reporting on reader / trade / industry surveys, trends and insights
* Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the creation and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities (written and online)
* Excellent client-facing and (internal) communication skills
* Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills
* Commercially driven and entrepreneurial
* Proactive and independent
* Accurate, flexible and dynamic
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
* Proficient in English (spoken and written)
* Autonomy to structure and develop communication and marketing strategy
* Working with a highly motivated and talented company with passion and ambition in international environment
* Flexible working hours
* 36 hours per week
* Market-level remuneration (including holiday pay, expenses, bonus)
* 27 holidays per annum
* 1 year fixed
– CONTRIBUTORS –
We're always looking for new collaborations with freelance writers in cities worldwide. If you're well-informed about your local design and architecture scene, plus have journalistic experience, feel free to pitch your story idea to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Include a selection of low-resolution images (JPEGs preferred) and a brief project description.