Terms & Conditions
By placing an order through the website/webshop, you warrant and confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must ensure that a parent or guardian purchases the goods or services on your behalf. You should print out and keep a copy of these user terms for your reference in respect of any goods or services you buy from us.
Date of activation
Subscriptions to our magazines begin with the current or next issue of Frame.
Length of subscription
A subscription is valid for the period specified. To ensure that access to the magazine(s) remains uninterrupted, subscriptions are renewed automatically for the same period of time unless and until the subscriber cancels the subscription.
Subscription rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Prices indicated are in Euros and include VAT (sales tax). The table below shows the regular renewal subscription prices; for discount offers that may be available, please visit the store website.
Frame 1-year print subscription €129
Frame 2-year print subscription €219
Frame 2-year print subscription with book €239
Frame 1-year print student subscription €119
With regard to magazine subscriptions, all prices are in euros and include VAT (where applicable), shipping and handling charges within Europe. Outside of Europe surcharges will apply.
Subscription payment must be made in advance of each subscription period and/or within 20 days of the invoice date. Failure to pay for a subscription, even after receiving a reminder, will result in an immediate termination of the subscription services. The subscription in question will be activated only upon payment in full.
Methods of payment
We accept the following payment methods: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, iDeal, BanContact/MisterCash, Sofort Banking, Maestro, Giropay and online bank transfers.
Additional subscription information or questions
Frame Publishers' subscription department can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 85 888 3551. Please keep in mind a possible time difference between your place of business and our office in the Netherlands (open from 9 am to 5 pm CET).
Cancellation of a subscription must take place no less than 30 days before the paid subscription is due to expire. The subscriber may cancel by sending an email to email@example.com. Cancellation by telephone is also possible; please call +31 85 888 3551.
Prices and payment
For all orders, such as books, single magazines or other products, a shipping and handling fee will be applied, dependent on the delivery location and total weight of your order.
Delivery and delivery periods
1. Frame Publishers attemps to fulfil orders for products within two working days of receipt. Frame Publishers is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by postal services or other transport firms.
2. Upon delivery to the address indicated on the order form by the buyer, all responsibilities and risks involved in the reception of a product or products purchased from Frame Publishers are transferred from the seller to the buyer/recipient. The same transference of responsibilities and risks occurs upon delivery of a product or products to a post office address or upon its/their delivery by a postal or transport-firm employee to an address other than the one indicated on the label.
3. In the event that you place an order for any out of stock item, Frame Publishers will inform you if it is awaiting stock and the anticipated arrival date of such stock. Frame Publishers will hold your order and dispatch your goods as soon as the stock arrives. You may elect for Frame Publishers to refund your card and to re-purchase on arrival of the stock. In this event, Frame Publishers will notify you via email that stock has arrived and you will be required to place your order again. Please note that customers who have not opted for the refund will take preference. We shall not substitute or replace any out of stock item without your prior consent.
4. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received payment. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
5. Frame Publishers reserves the right to ship physical items separately or via a third party supplier. This will not affect the purchase price or delivery charges.
6. Import duties, taxes, and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
1. If the product received is defective or incomplete, or if it fails to meet expectations, the buyer has a period of 30 days in which to respond in the following way.
a) The buyer can contact Frame Publishers (by email only via firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting the repair or exchange of the product (or part of the product) in question.
2. The buyer who requests the repair or exchange of a defective or an incomplete product (or part of a product) is asked to return that product to Frame Publishers. Within 20 days of receipt, Frame Publishers will send the buyer a new, complete or repaired product. Frame Publishers will take responsibility for all costs involved in this process, including shipping costs incurred by the buyer, unless it can be proved that damage, defects and/or missing parts are the responsibility of the buyer, in which case Frame Publishers shall be absolved of all or part of the responsibility involved and shall not be obligated to repair or replace the product. If the buyer is found to be responsible for damage to the product, or for its missing part(s), Frame Publishers will return the product to the buyer in the same condition in which it was received.
3. Frame Publishers endeavours to make every effort in ensuring a comfortable and pleasant purchase experience, both through the website/webshop and upon receiving the goods. However, if the product received by the client is defective or incomplete, the client has stipulated days in which to respond and resolve the issue together with Frame Publishers. The issue with a defective or incomplete product can be resolved through various efforts.
4. Purchase orders can only be altered or cancelled with the consent of Frame Publishers. If Frame Publishers has already made expenses or has to make expenses caused by alteration of cancellation of the purchase order, Frame Publishers is entitled to payment of these costs by the client.
When returning items, adequate insurance cover and proof of posting is strongly recommended. Frame Publishers cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. For all returns (with the exception of larger or heavier items) you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to Frame Publishers, unless we sent a faulty or defective product to you.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract and that you are requesting a refund and you have returned the goods to us, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your notice to give cancellation subject to any rights we may have to withhold amounts to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of returning the goods, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Refunds for items bought as a gift will be credited to the original purchaser.
Exchange on goods is not available. Only return is available.
1. In the case of circumstances beyond the control of Frame Publishers, Frame Publishers shall not be obligated to perform its obligations to the buyer; dates by which such obligations are scheduled to be met shall be extended for a period of time equal to the period of time lost through the delay caused by such circumstances.
2. Circumstances excusing Frame Publishers from performing all or part of its obligations are those that occur completely beyond the control of Frame Publishers. Examples of uncontrollable circumstances are natural disasters, power failures, strikes, fires, wars, riots, unanticipated government restrictions and the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations to Frame Publishers. Other unforeseen circumstances that fall into this category are disruptions caused by telecommunication failures, including the short- and long-term unavailability of internet sites.
Additional information or questions on single magazine or book orders
The order department can be reached via email@example.com.
Application of the General Conditions and Terms of Sale
The General Conditions and Terms of Sale, as stated here, apply to all contracts between Frame Publishers and its subscribers and/or customers, with regard to both products and services. Ordering a subscription or a product from Frame Publishers denotes compliance with Frame Publishers' General Conditions and Terms of Sale. Frame Publishers serves customers worldwide.
Frame Publishers B.V.
Amsterdam 1093 JM
T +31 20 4233 717
Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam
341 537 82
NL 8096 16 981 B 01
Powered by Froala Editor